Tuesday, September 17, 2013

About this blog


Hi, my name is Michelle. I’m a 22 year old college student from Indiana, and no, I’m not engaged or married. I simply adore weddings and the entire planning process. Décor, venue, food, dresses and every last little detail--I love it all and I can’t wait to share my favorite ideas with all of you. I will be sharing my own personal design ideas for weddings, with inspiration coming from my favorite sites, magazines, and of course, Pinterest (my wedding board on Pinterest is filled to the brim… just don’t show my boyfriend!). Every facet of your wedding should be beautiful and special to you and I hope that my blog offers ideas that inspire you.

The style for weddings that I admire most is a modern design. Sleek lines, stylish décor, and venues & photography that are popular in weddings today are what I aim to show you. While traditional components in weddings are still very much present and appreciated, I want to present to my readers the modern touches that are being accomplished in weddings today. A mix of tradition and modernity is completely acceptable, if you choose to plan your wedding this way. After all, a wedding should be a unique experience for the bride and groom, and their values and tastes should be embodied in their wedding.

I hope that there will be something for everyone to enjoy while reading this blog. Weddings and all the details that surround them have always been inspiring to me, so I hope that I can inspire someone else with my wedding ideas. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to email me at michellealotter@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment